Please go to NHS Inform for information on how to register with a Practice
Once you have completed registration form please email to:-
(please note account is only to be used for New Registrations Foms, it is not routinely monitored. If you require to contact us please do so by calling reception on 0141 201 5100)
Please note: We ONLY cover the G5 area
If you prefer a particular type of Doctor e.g. female for a female patient we will note this and do our best to respect your choice however not all the Doctors in the Practice provide all services and specific Doctors may not be immediately available. We hope you will understand but please be assured we will do our best to meet your request.
Acceptance on to the list is at the discretion of the Doctor.
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to register with your chosen GP. For example, you may live too far away. If this is the case simply choose another GP in your local area.
Once you’ve been accepted as a patient, your medical records will be transferred to the Practice and you’ll be sent a new medical card.
Your medical records may take several weeks to arrive at the Practice.
Download the Registration and New Patient Medical Information form
In accordance with Greater Glasgow & Clyde recommendations, all new patients should present ONE forms of proof of address in G5. This is required to reduce and prevent fraudulent attempts to obtain or misuse NHS care. Overseas visitors may be asked for additional information to prove NHS entitlement.
One form of identity must ideally be photographic such as:
- Drivers Licence
- Official ID card from Public Services body
- Student matriculation card (current year)
Other documents for prove of residency that are acceptable are:
- Recent utility bill (within last 3 months)
- Council Tax document
- Television Licence
- Payslips (last two months)
- Rent book/agreement (Public Body or Private Landlord)
- Bank Statement (Name and address section only required)
- Solicitors Letter- (Clearly showing name and address
- N.B. The above list is not exhaustive and staff are entitled to ask for further proof if required. Please note you will not be registered with the practice if you cannot provide the documents required to prove NHS eligibility.